Economic Policy: No. 35
- Economic Policy has earned a reputation around the world as the one publication that always identifies current and emerging policy topics early.
- Papers are specially commissioned from first–:class economists and experts in the policy field.
- The editors are all based at top European economic institutions and each paper is discussed by a panel of distinguished economists.
- This unique approach guarantees incisive debate and alternative interpretations of the evidence.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
- PDF | 600 pages
- Georges De Menil (Editor), Richard Portes (Editor), Hans-Werner Sinn (Editor)
- Wiley-Blackwell: 35 edition (14 Oct. 2002)
- Business, Finance Law
|The message text*:|
Billionaire Boss, M.d.: Billionaire Boss, M.D. / Second Chance with the CEO (The Billionaires of Black Castle, Book 5)