Development of Technique and Tactical Skill: A practical guide for coaches, parents and athletes
SUCCESSFUL SPORTS TEACHING MADE EASY ... because everyone deserves a great sport experience!
A practical system from a coach to coaches, parents : trainees :
Looking for innovative teaching methods?
Frustrated with complex and not so practical books on teaching?
This book bridges the gap between sports teaching scientific research : the practical day-to-day work of teaching sport skills. :
Better yet, it makes teaching uncomplicated by sharing great insight into:
- What makes up movement software
- How motor skills are developed as an adaptation to opponent's traits, game rules : one's body image
- The optimization of the psychological variables that influence performance
All culminates in a teaching system that optimizes:
- Transfer from drills to game performance
These topics are covered by sharing both concepts and real world teaching applications ...
... and in a such straight forward that reading this book easily fits anyone's busy schedule.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
- PDF | 134 pages
- MSc Luis Preto (Author), Spyridon Katsigiannis (Contributor)
- CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform: 1 edition (5 Feb. 2014)
- Sports, Hobbies Games
|The message text*:|